Clean pet urine out of wood floors by soaking up the urine with a dry rag and then sponging the area clean with a mixture of vinegar and water. Dry the pet urine stain thoroughly with advice from a professional cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to tell you how to clean pet urine off the hard wood floor. The best thing to do is to catch your pet before they urinate on the floor and scold them and put them outside but if it's too late and you need to clean it up grab an absorbent dry rag or you know whatever you have around the house, something dry like a sponge and soak up what is on top of the wood. Next in order to clean it to keep it from smelling bad you want vinegar and water, of course. Splash the vinegar into a bucket of a little bit of warm water and a sponge to clean the area will keep it from smelling bad and clean it up really nice. It's a lot easier to clean pet urine from hard wood floors than it is from carpets so consider yourself lucky if this is the worst problem that you have all day. Dry the area really well and that's it. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean pet urine from hard wood floors.
- How to Clean Pillows
- How to Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Remove Dry Erase Marker From Clothing
- How to Clean Vinyl Floors
- How to Clean Window Screens
- How to Clean Pet Urine Out of Wood Floors
- How to Get Rid of Black Mold on Clothes
- How to Remove Heavy Tarnish From Brass
- How to Remove Mildew From Grout
- How to Remove Hair Dye Stains
- How to Remove Blueberry Stains
- How to Remove Calcium Deposits From a Shower Head
- How to Put a Duvet Cover on Easily