When cleaning swimming goggles, it's important to use a mild soap or baby shampoo that won't irritate the eyes. Avoid scratching swimming goggles when scrubbing them off with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on goggle cleaning tips.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean swimming goggles. The main thing you want to think about is whatever you clean these with could possible get in your eyes, so use a really mild soap or even baby shampoo to clean them with. And you would clean them just like you would any other dish. If you're going to use a sponge, you don't want to use one that has a scrubby side because the goggles are plastic and it'll scratch. Use warm water so they'll dry quickly. Get them nice an wet and wet your sponge, use your mild soap to make a little bit of a lather and just gently scrub them. You can clean the entire goggles including the strap and the frames with this same mixture, you know with the same soap. And while you're cleaning the lenses you know you might as well clean the whole goggles. And then rinse them as thoroughly as you can because you don't want water getting in the goggles while someone's at a swim tournament and bubbles appearing before their eyes and things like that. So just make sure to rinse them really really really well. And also if you live somewhere where the seasons change, if the goggles have been sitting in your garage for all winter long, you know you may want to take all the goggles out and wash them just like you would dishes , but use a mild soap. Make sure to set them aside and let them dry completely, and that's it. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that's how you clean swimming goggles.
- How to Properly Load a Dishwasher
- How to Wash a Leather Jacket
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Bulbs
- How to Remove Odors From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Remove Sweat Stains
- How to Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- How to Make Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean Swimming Goggles
- What Is the Best Way to Clean Gold?
- How to Clean Up a Small Gasoline Spill
- Removing Wax From Wood Floors
- How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors
- How to Fix Scratches On Hardwood Floors