Laminate floors are not too sensitive, but vinegar and water makes for a much better, homemade alternative to cleaning than harsh chemicals. Use a splash of vinegar in a bucket of water to clean laminate floors with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on laminate floor cleaning tips.
Hi. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to make homemade laminate floor cleaner. Laminate floors are usually not too sensitive but a lot of times the manufacturer will tell don't use harsh chemicals on it. And any hardwood flooring company or they usually install laminate floors also, will tell you vinegar and water. All the way. Vinegar is a great disinfectant and it's earth friendly. It's not harsh. It gets rid of smells. And the good thing about using vinegar and water to clean your floors is, you can clean all of your floors with vinegar and water. Tile, wood, laminate, linoleum, all if it can be cleaned with vinegar and water. Vinegar costs about less than a dollar for a gallon jug like this. And it only takes a splash of vinegar in your bucket. And then you're going to fill it the rest of the way, I would say maybe 2/3 of the way with water. And you have a homemade laminate floor cleaner. Get any kind of mop that you normally use to mop your floors. Make sure that it's rinsed out really well. You don't want to put any harsh chemicals like I said on the floor. And it will dry really quickly. The vinegar helps it dry, you know, really quickly. So that's the best way to do it. Vinegar and water will clean your whole house like I always say. So that is the best way. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you make homemade laminate floor cleaner.
- How to Properly Load a Dishwasher
- How to Wash a Leather Jacket
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Bulbs
- How to Remove Odors From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Remove Sweat Stains
- How to Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- How to Make Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean Swimming Goggles
- What Is the Best Way to Clean Gold?
- How to Clean Up a Small Gasoline Spill
- Removing Wax From Wood Floors
- How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors
- How to Fix Scratches On Hardwood Floors