To pair Bluetooth-enable devices, such as a car to a phone or a cell phone to a Bluetooth earpiece, set the Bluetooth device to the "Discoverable" mode and search for audio devices on the cell phone. Follow the instructions once the two devices have located each other using help from the store manager of a cell phone broker in this free video on cell phones.
Hi I'm Ben from the Cellphone Broker in San Jose, California. Today I'm going to show you how to pair your Bluetooth enabled phone to a Bluetooth headset or a Bluetooth car audio device. It's pretty much the same setup on a headset or a car audio device so I'm just going to use the headset today to show you how to do that. The first thing that we need to do is on the Bluetooth headset hold it down until it's in discoverable mode. On most headsets you can just, or most headsets or audio devices, you can just hold it down on the talk button until it starts flashing different colors red and blue on this headset. Then on my Blackberry device, I'm just going to hit search for audio devices from here. Hit OK. It's going to search for the headset. It's going to find it right here, 9xx Plantronics. Select it OK, hit connect and we're connected to the headset. I'm Ben from the Cellphone Broker in San Jose, California, you can check us out online myspace.com/cellphonebroker.
- How to Send Files Via Bluetooth
- How to Transfer Files Between Bluetooth-Enabled Phones or Devices
- How to Save Data to a Phone's Micro SD Memory Card
- How to Transfer Cell Phone Pictures to a Computer
- How to Pair Bluetooth-Enabled Devices, Such as Car to Phone or Cell Phone to Bluetooth Ear Piece
- How to Send SMS Messages on a Blackberry
- How to Send Ringtones to Other Phones
- How to Sync Your Cell Phone & Your Computer With Bluetooth
- How to Sync Your Cell Phones Text Messages to Your PC