Transfer cell phone pictures to a computer by connecting the phone and the computer with a USB cable, opening the phone file on the computer, and dragging the pictures onto the computer desktop. Enter any necessary passwords to open the cell phone file on the computer with help from the store manager of a cell phone broker in this free video on cell phones.
Hi I'm Ben from the Cellphone Broker in San Jose, California. Today I'm going to show you how to drag and drop pictures from your phone onto your computer using a USB cable. First thing you're going to do is you're going to take the phone, plug in the USB cable, you're then going to plug the USB cable into your computer or PC. On this device since I have a password locking it, I need to enter in that password and then it's going to pop up right here on the computer. So now it pops up right here on the computer as a disk drive. What we're going to do is we're going to open that up, we're going to select that folder right there that says Blackberry. We're going to find the folder right here that says pictures. We're going to take one of these pictures out, all we do is drag it and drop it right here onto the desktop. Close this folder, open the picture and there it is. I'm Ben from the Cellphone Broker in San Jose, California, you can log on to our website myspace.com/cellphonebroker.
- How to Send Files Via Bluetooth
- How to Transfer Files Between Bluetooth-Enabled Phones or Devices
- How to Transfer Cell Phone Pictures to a Computer
- How to Save Data to a Phone's Micro SD Memory Card
- How to Pair Bluetooth-Enabled Devices, Such as Car to Phone or Cell Phone to Bluetooth Ear Piece
- How to Send SMS Messages on a Blackberry
- How to Send Ringtones to Other Phones
- How to Sync Your Cell Phone & Your Computer With Bluetooth
- How to Sync Your Cell Phones Text Messages to Your PC