Synching cell phone text messages with a PC is difficult and generally requires e-mailing the text messages directly from a cell phone that is enabled to send e-mails. Follow instructions for e-mailing a cell phone text message to a computer with help from the store manager of a cell phone broker in this free video on cell phones.
Hi, I'm Ben from the Cellphone Broker in San Jose, California. Lately, we've been having a lot of questions about how to save text messages on your computer or how to sync text messages with your computer, and there's really not an easy way to do it. The only way you could do it would be to email your text message directly to your email account and then, you know, download it and save it on your computer. So I'm going to show you how to do that on my BlackBerry device. You need to make sure that you have an email-enabled device before you do it. So what you're going to do is you're going to find the text message that you want to have on your computer. You're going to select it, you're going to hit the menu key or whatever would bring you this drop-down menu, and you're going to select forward. From there, what you're going to do is scroll to the email address that you want to insert. It'll ask you two options -- phone or email. Select email. If you select phone, it'll ask you to type in a phone number. If you select email, it'll ask you to type in an email account. So I'm just going to type in my email here, and I'm just going to go ahead and select continue. And there's the text message. If I want to add some more text in there to have it when I save it on my computer, maybe a little note or something, I could definitely do that. But I'm just going to go ahead and hit send. And there it is. It's waiting on my computer. I'm Ben from the Cellphone Broker in San Jose, California. If you have any questions, you can log onto our website, myspace.com/cellphonebroker.
- How to Send Files Via Bluetooth
- How to Transfer Files Between Bluetooth-Enabled Phones or Devices
- How to Save Data to a Phone's Micro SD Memory Card
- How to Transfer Cell Phone Pictures to a Computer
- How to Pair Bluetooth-Enabled Devices, Such as Car to Phone or Cell Phone to Bluetooth Ear Piece
- How to Send SMS Messages on a Blackberry
- How to Send Ringtones to Other Phones
- How to Sync Your Cell Phone & Your Computer With Bluetooth
- How to Sync Your Cell Phones Text Messages to Your PC