Video transcription

On this segment we're going to talk about the amended return. That is the 1040x amended return. You can obtain those forms on the IRS website or see a tax preparer, especially the person who prepared your taxes originally. You have to attach your original return to the amended return so that they can be compared by the examiner. It's a little tricky and I strongly suggest that you see a tax practitioner for the amended return. Thank you.