Cleaning vinyl mini blinds can be done by dusting the surface with a feather duster, running a damp rag over each blind or soaking the entire fixture in diluted all-purpose cleaner in the bathtub. Keep vinyl blinds clean for easier maintenance with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
My name is Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you the best way to clean vinyl blinds. If you're just doing a general cleaning, your blinds are not too dirty, you can just go over them with a feather duster to remove the excess, anything that may be loose, any loose dust or anything that may be on them. Then you want to just wet any rag that you have lying around the house and you want to do each blind individually. Just go over it, you'll get a pattern down, you may want to go all the way across, you may want to go down this side, just whichever. If you have really dirty blinds, what you're going to want to do is take the blinds down if you have a yard, you want to take them outside and spray them off with the hose really well. If you live in an apartment, you want to take them to a bathtub, fill it up with warm water and some sort of dilutable all-purpose cleaner, put them in the bathtub with the water and the cleaner and just work them and all of the dust and all of the debris and any dirt will come right off. My name is Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean vinyl blinds.
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher