Making white clothes white again can be done by soaking the garments in 2 cups of lemon juice and 1 cup of salt, ringing them gently and hanging them in the sun to dry. Whiten and brighten clothing with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to make white clothing white again. The easiest way to do it, especially using materials in your house, is to make a mixture using two cups of lemon juice and one cup of salt. Mix them up in a bowl, add your clothing, saturate your clothing with this mixture. Ring it out just a little bit, you want to keep it a little bit wet so that make sure it's a sunny day because after this step you want to take it outside and hang it up in the sun to dry. Leave it out there for about 6 hours, make sure not to hang it on a wire hanger because it will create creases and kinks in your clothing, you don't want to hang wet clothes on a wire hanger so drape it over a chair or something like that. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you make white clothes white again.
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher