Getting rid of dog odor in a car involves first cleaning the car out, vacuuming the carpets and seats and setting out a bowl of vinegar in the car overnight to absorb the odors. Keep a car smelling clean with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to get rid of dog odor in a car. If you have, you know, a dog that got muddy, maybe you gave him a bath and he jumped in the car with you. Wet dog, or any kind of dog odor is really unpleasant, and you're in your car every day, so it's not something that you want to smell. First off, clean your car, vaccuum it. The best way to get rid of any odor in your car is at night, before you go to bed, grab a bowl, and vinegar. It doesn't have to be a large bowl, just a small bowl like this, fill it about half way full, and set it in your car. Leave it there over night. When you wake up in the morning, your car will not stink. It may have a little bit of a vinegar smell, but that'll go away after a couple of hours, and some how the vinegar absorbs any odor that may be in your car. It works with any odor, you know, a fuel odor, or, or really anything. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that's how you get rid of dog odor in a car.
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher