Making your clothes smell great is easy by soaking them in water and vinegar before washing them to eliminate preexisting odors, using a great-smelling clothes detergent and using fragrant dryer sheets. Make your laundry smell wonderful with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to make your clothes smell great. First off, if you have clothes that smell bad, you want to let your washing machine fill up with water. Put your clothes in there. Add at least a cup of vinegar. One cup will suffice. If you add a little bit more, it's not going to hurt anything. That'll remove any of thee existing odors from your clothes. The best thing to do to make your clothes smell great is to find a detergent that smells good to you and find one that you know has a strong smell if you really, really want it to smell great. With the vinegar and water, let your clothes soak for about ten minutes. Then, add your laundry detergent, one that smells the way you want it to. Let your washing machine go through it's cycle, as usual. When you take your clothes out and put 'em in the dryer, use a fabric softener sheet that smells good. That makes a big difference and that's the clothes final stage before you fold them. The fabric softener sheet really will help add a really great smell to your clothing. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you make your clothes smell great.
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher