Preventing cloudy glassware in the dishwasher can be done by sprinkling baking soda on the dishwasher door and soaking the glassware in an equal vinegar and water mixture can eliminate existing cloudiness. Get crystal clear glassware out of the dishwasher every time with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to prevent cloudy glassware in your dishwasher. If you have cloudy glassware, one way that you can clean it is make a mixture that's half vinegar and half water. If you want to use your sink because it's bigger and you have more glassware, that would be perfectly fine. Fill it up, you know, half vinegar, half water. Let it soak overnight, possibly, if need be, and then just rinse 'em clean. The cloudiness will come out of the glass. The way to prevent it from happening again, even to get rid of some of the cloudiness that is there is before you run a regular cycle in your dishwasher, you want to sprinkle some baking soda on the dishwasher door. Load up your cloudy glassware and then run your dishwasher through a usual cycle like you normally would. I am Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you remove cloudy residue from glasses and how to prevent it in the dishwasher.
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher