To remove soap scum from shower doors, spray on an all-purpose cleaner, use an abrasive sponge and scrub the stains off of the glass using a bit of elbow grease. Squeegee the shower door after each shower to prevent soap scum buildup with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to remove soap scum from your shower door. You just want to spray obviously an all-purpose cleaner on the door and use a really abrasive sponge, one that's got a really rough side to it and you may have to scrub it, scrub it, scrub it really, really, really well. Sometimes it can build up layer over layer over layer and you may have to use an even more abrasive cleaner like a Comet or soft scrub or something like that, but usually elbow grease will get the soap scum off. Afterwards you want to prevent it by buying a squeegee for your shower. If you squeegee that door every time you get out of the shower and then leave the shower door open so that the moisture doesn't build up, it will help prevent the soap scum from forming on any part of your shower. That's the best idea and if you have a glass shower door, use a glass cleaner afterwards to give it that shine and make it look brand new. On the metal parts you may want to use a metal polish around the edge and that would be it. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you remove soap scum from a shower door.
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher