Learn common Icelandic sports phrases with expert language tips in this free travel language lesson video from our native of Iceland.
we're now going to learn how to speak Icelandic. Common Sports Phrases. How deep is the water here. Er vatnid djupt?, Er vatnid djupt? Is there a pool here. Er sundlaug herna?, Er sundlaug herna? Where can I rent... Hvar get eg leigt..., Hvar get eg leigt... How much does it cost per day? Hvad kostar dagurinn?, Hvad kostar dagurinn? How much does it cost per hour? Hvad kostar klukkutiminn?, Hvad kostar klukkutiminn? I haven't played this before. Eg hef ekki spilad petta adur., Eg hef ekki spilad petta adur. What is the score? Hvad er stadan?, Hvad er stadan? Who won? Hver vann?, Hver vann?
- Mail Phrases in Icelandic Language
- Emergency Phrases in Icelandic Language Travel
- Sports Phrases in Icelandic Language
- Driving Phrases in Icelandic Language
- Common Food Phrases in Icelandic Language
- How to Tell Time in Icelandic
- How to Say Thank You in Icelandic Language
- Romantic Phrases in Icelandic Language
- How to Make Introductions in Icelandic Language