We've talked about the contributing factors to blood pressure, and the safe ranges for blood pressure. I hope that you understand the importance of regular checkups; as blood pressure is something that is silent, and there are not actual symptoms that you would be experiencing. Despite the fact that there aren't actual symptoms, it's still very, very important that you get regular checkups, because even small elevations in your blood pressure can significantly contribute to your risk of cardiovascular diseases; such as stroke and heart attack. We also discussed the importance of diet and exercise in maintaining healthy blood pressures. I'd like to stress the dramatic affects these things can have on lowering blood pressure, and the importance of these things as the foundation of any treatment plan. They are very important, and should be utilized to their maximum. Thank you.
- Importance of Blood Pressure Checks
- Calculating Target Heart Rate
- Exercise for High Blood Pressure
- Calcium Rich Food for High Blood Pressure
- Potassium Rich Food for High Blood Pressure
- Magnesium Rich Food for High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Diet
- High Blood Pressure Diagnosis
- What Is Blood Pressure?