Remember to cool down with stretches after a cardio workout. Learn how to do cardiovascular exercises in this free training video.
Hi I'm Kyle Brayer, now that you've finished your cardio workout it's time to cool down and stretch. So you want to get on that treadmill, go for a slow walk, get on the elliptical, cool your heart rate down. After you have completed your cool down you want to come down to the ground and we really going to work on that lower body stretching every part out. Reach out towards your toes, breath nice and deep in through the stretch. And then open your legs up hand over hand reaching straight out. Again thirty seconds for each one of these stretches. After you've performed that we'll work on that lower back so your left leg over your, sorry your right leg over your left twisting that lower back. And switch. And then we will go into our upper dog or cobra stretch. And again after a good thirty seconds of that and then you can go into you optional upper body stretches. Always a good idea to stretch every muscle group. So you can do your shoulders, you can stretch your triceps, your chest stretch and your back stretch. That will conclude your cool down and stretching.
- Cool Down Stretches for Cardio Exercises
- How to Do Squat Thrust Exercises
- How to Do Roll Up Exercises
- How to Do Squat Uppercut Combo Exercises
- How to Do Yoga Combo Exercises
- How to Do Side Hop Exercises
- How to Do Steam Engine Exercises
- How to Do Mountain Climber Exercises
- How to Do Jumping Jacks
- Warm Up Stretches for Cardio Workouts