Squat thrusts provide a great cardio workout. Learn how to do cardiovascular exercises in this free training video.
tHi, I'm Kyle Brayer, and your next in-home cardio workout would be the squat thrust. Squat thrust is about a four count movement, with an optional push-up in the middle, that works just about every muscle in your body. Your starting position will be standing, you're going to have a nice athletic shoulder-width stance. You're going to drop down, you're going to put your hands on the ground. At the same time that you put that weight on your hands, you're going to throw your feet backward into a push-up position. If you're going to do the optional push-up, you want to push down, come back up, bring those legs back up forcefully towards your palms, and stand back up. So it looks like this in full speed. Making sure you're breathing. Without the push-up, you can go a little faster. And to the side, with the push-up, and without the push-up. And that's your squat thrust.
- How to Do Squat Thrust Exercises
- Cool Down Stretches for Cardio Exercises
- How to Do Roll Up Exercises
- How to Do Side Hop Exercises
- How to Do Squat Uppercut Combo Exercises
- How to Do Yoga Combo Exercises
- How to Do Steam Engine Exercises
- How to Do Mountain Climber Exercises
- How to Do Jumping Jacks
- Warm Up Stretches for Cardio Workouts