Mountain climbers are a great way to get a cardio workout. Learn how to do cardiovascular exercises in this free training video.
Hi, I'm Kyle Brayer, your next in home cardio exercise will be mountain climbers. Mountain climbers is a great exercise for your legs as well as for your heart, it also works your shoulders and your chest. So you're going to actually start in a peaked push up position which means that your hands are flat on the ground and your glutes are pointing straight up in the air. You're going to actually start with one leg forward, so in this case my left leg is forward my right leg is back and all I'm going to do is shuttle my legs. So I'm going to jump up and down, creating space and switching from my right to my left, so it looks like this. At first a nice slow pace is sufficient and after you get in shape you can move a little quicker. And to the front. Make sure you're breathing during this exercise and if you need to take a break, put both knees down, rest on your heels, and then continue. So mountain climbers not only work your legs, your shoulders and your chest but they actually work your heart as well so mountain climbers concludes our cardio for that section.
- Cool Down Stretches for Cardio Exercises
- How to Do Squat Thrust Exercises
- How to Do Roll Up Exercises
- How to Do Squat Uppercut Combo Exercises
- How to Do Yoga Combo Exercises
- How to Do Side Hop Exercises
- How to Do Steam Engine Exercises
- How to Do Mountain Climber Exercises
- How to Do Jumping Jacks
- Warm Up Stretches for Cardio Workouts