Learn about doing some prone cobra aerobic exercises with expert tips and advice in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and today, I am doing a segment on aerobics combined with boot camp. With this particular section, I'm going to go ahead and do what's called a prone cobra. Prone meaning you're facing down. And supine would be considered facing up. So you're body is going to be facing down in a prone cobra. So how I'm going to do this is coming down onto my elbows and you could go begin this on your knees. It's obviously going to be a lot easier but once you lift those knees up, boy, it's going to be really hard. This whole section is designed to just isolate your core, so your entire midsection, even the sides of your abs, your obliques. So we're ready and then we'll hold this for 10 seconds. So it's going to get really hard towards this last few. Squeeze and hold and go ahead and relax. A modified way to stretch that midsection is to lift the chest up and a little more advance would be to pull all the way up onto your--with the hips dropped to the ground. If I do it on my elbow, it's just a little bit more--a way to modify so you're not putting too much pressure and strain on your lower back. That is it, prone cobra.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises