Learn from our expert, with a demonstration, how to do leg lift aerobic exercises in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village. And no, I'm not lounging and taking a beach break, but this is aerobics with boot camp. What we're going to go ahead and show is some leg lifts that you might recognize, pretty typical, just lifting that leg up to the ceiling and lowering it back down. But the interesting twist we're going to do on this is not just lifting the leg up and down, but we are actually going to scissor. So with that leg, as I bring it up, lower it down, then scissor. And so you're going to immediately feel this in your core, and you're going to feel it on your sides. So this is the entire area that's going to start isolating as well as your abdominals. You get the core which is your midsection, your obliques right here on the side, your gluteus medius on the side, your gluteus maximus which is in the back. It's pretty painful. So do a couple of leg lifts, typical, and scissor. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, hold and lower it down. And then take a break 'cause you're going to be pretty tired after that. And that's it.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises