Watch and learn from our expert how to do ab crunches in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises and weight loss tips.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and as you can see, I'm laying down on the floor. We're going to be doing a combination with aerobics and giving it a little spin on--a twist on things so we're combining it with boot camp. This is going to be a little bit more intense. Have you ever seen, like, people doing this crunch where they're laying down on their back and they come all the way up and they start to kinda open the knees up a little bit? You're doing your hip flexors a wonderful job at working out. However, your abs are not really ripping the benefits. Doing a full, entire crunch all the way up, it does nothing but just actually hurt your neck so--and that's--it was pretty popular in '80s aerobics, but we're not going to be doing that. So instead, you cut it in half, you make it a little bit shorter, not going all the way up, just coming up a little bit and then isolating it, holding it. You'll do a lot of isolation. So I'll come up one, two, three, and lower it down. See, I'm barely lifting up off the ground. Three and lower. That immediately, I feel that right away, right in my midsection. And I also saved myself time because--how long does it take to get all the way up? And it's really hard on your neck. And that's it.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises