Lose weight and look great by learning how to do some simple push up exercises in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and today, I'm doing aerobics with boot camp, so combining some--a little bit more intense anaerobic moves with the aerobic exercise. So what I'm going to go ahead and do is just bring you down to the floor. We're going to do some pushups, and I know these are pretty infamous. We've done a lot of them in traditional aerobics classes, but this is actually going to be a little bit different and hopefully you'll like it. So keep in mind, if you want to modify a pushup, you just do it on your knees. It's going to be much easier than if you were to do it on your toes. So most--usually women will do their pushups on the knees and men will do them on their feet. So I'm going to do the first one modified. I'll do the second one on my toes. Bring those elbows into the side and lifting it up. Now, the twist that's going to come into this typical pushup is going to be lifting up to the side. You've probably seen a side plank in a yoga class, but we can actually combine it and turn it into a boot camp. Side plank and lower. Let's go and do it on your toes. Push it down and lift. And you definitely, definitely--if you start to feel like those hips are sagging or you're going to be arching the back or you're going down barely even bending the elbows, and it's all your back doing the work, not a good thing. Always bring it down to your knees. It should be nice and controlled, and those abs should definitely be really tight. And that is it for pushups.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises