Learn how to do hamstring curl forward aerobic exercises from our expert on physical fitness in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and you are watching aerobics combined with boot camp. I only try to make this--nothing against the aerobics classes in the '80s but we're trying to stay with the times here and make this a little bit more exciting and have a little bit more spice and more funk. So I will not be just doing typical hamstring curls. I'm going to kinda make it a little bit more jazzy. So moving forward, begin pulling those heels into your glutes and then moving it back and lifting up to the chest. You want to bow and arrow the arms and pull it back. Always keep in mind you need to be breathing. Two, three, four, and I'm taking it back. Two, three, three, four. And I'm going to do two, moving it up, two, moving it up, moving it back, one, two, three, four. Come on, last one. And that gets pretty intense. All right, that's it.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises