Watch and learn from our expert how to do mambo aerobic exercises in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and you are watching my aerobics segment combined with boot camp to kinda give it a little bit more intensity. And we're going to actually do a little bit of dancing. So this is my mambo cha-cha segment. We're going to just start--begin with your left leg in front. Mambo and the cha-cha is just a quick step. Cha-cha-cha. So it's a ball step. Mambo, cha-cha. Can you try that? Sorry if this is getting too dancy for those of you. Mambo, cha-cha, mambo, cha-cha. But going side to side is going to be a little bit easier. So we'll do this mambo left, cha-cha, mambo right, cha-cha. Now, the more intensity is going to build up if you start traveling a little bit more. So bringing it more up, powerful, cha-cha-cha, cha-cha-cha, cha-cha-cha. Mambo, cha-cha. Now give me a jack. One, two, three, mambo, mambo, cha-cha, mambo, jack, two, three, four.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises