Learn from our expert in weight loss how to do grapevine aerobic exercises in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and we are doing aerobics with boot camp attached to it. So this isn't your typical '80s aerobics class where you just do your basic grapevine and nothing really that exciting kinda spicing it up. Well, we're going to make it a little bit more fun, add some turns, a few extra twists. It will be fun. So the grapevine, for those of you that don't know, either you might be new to aerobics anyways, I'm going to step out of my left leg, cross over to the front with my right and then step back. So we'll try that again. Right, cross, step, together. We'll actually cross behind coming back. So grape coming behind, step together, step behind, step together, step behind, step together. So this is actually going to pick up a little bit quicker. Behind, step together. So grapevine coming up. Three, four, down, two, three, four, lift up and down. Try again. One, two, and down, two. All right, pretty easy so far? Think you got it? A little turn, grapevine, turn, turn again, grape, a couple more and turn. All right, and that is it.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises