Lose weight and look great by learning how to do hamstring curl aerobic exercises in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village. And today, I am doing aerobics with a little spin and a twist. It's aerobics boot camp so you've probably never heard it before, but this isn't your mom's '80s--1986 aerobics class. So we've actually kinda given it a little twist and a little bit more spicy and exciting so--well, we left off with doing your step touch, side to side and alternating with the knees. But what I'm going to do now is actually do a hamstring curl. So you want to kinda get a little bit wider than shoulder-hip distance apart and bring those heels into your glutes. So these probably look pretty familiar if you've done aerobics. And I'm going to start to bring my chest, opening up that chest to bow and arrow the arms so like it's--it's called bow and arrow because it's like as if you're bow and arrow, side to side. Now, bring those heels in and bring the hands back onto my hips and then you can do doubles, two to the heel, heel to the glute. Good. Now, we'll do single, single, doubles. Single, single, double. Single, single, double. Ready for the boot camp? At double, I'm going to turn. Single, single, double. Hop on that one leg. It starts to pick up. And again, two, turn it, turn it, turn it, one, two. Good job.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises