Watch and learn from our expert how to do step touch aerobic exercises in this free fitness video on doing aerobic exercises.
KATIE BOWERS: Hi, my name is Katie Bowers with Expert Village, and you are watching my aerobics with a twist kinda combined with boot camp. So we're making our traditional aerobics classes from the '80s. We're kinda just giving it a little spin on things and not making it so basic and boring so trying to lighten it up, spicing it up a little bit. And I'm going to begin actually with step touch and then we'll go into single knees alternating. So step and touch. We're going to start very small, and again, you're just coming out of your warm-up. This can even kinda segue. You can segue right into this within your warm-up. So in step touch, you decide how slow, how quick you want to go. It can be this slow. It just depends on the music that you have playing. And in your step touch, also keep in mind that when you're doing aerobic, you're wanting oxygen. You want to be able to breath and talk. Since I'm talking to you at the same time, I'm able to do this. So that's the purpose of aerobic. Anaerobic is we're going to be a little bit out of breath, and we're going to be taking it into an interval. So as I'm doing my step touch and bring those knees up--but I can still talk to you. Step touch and then single knees. Now what we're going to start doing to make it a little bit more anaerobically, little more interval. Here is where the boot camp comes in. Hop side to side and jump, lifting those knees up. So it's a lot like plyometrics. Lift. Now plyometrics, you'll see a lot of athletes training this way, jumps and highs, side to side and lift. Two, three, four.
- How to Do Lunges for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Prone Cobra Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Ab Crunches for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Push Ups for Aerobic Exercise
- How to Do Pivot Jack Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Hamstring Curl Forward Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Grapevine Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Mambo Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Step Touch Aerobic Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Curl Aerobic Exercises
- Doing Warm Up Aerobic Exercises