Learn how to do leg circles for exercise and what parts of the leg the circles work in this free fitness video on leg exercises and workouts.
The last exercise I'm going to show you here is just a circle. Circle complete to a finish and we hold it in a lunge. I was a gymnist once so we can maybe even do a finish. So first we're going to begin, you're balancing on one leg. So keep in mind you don't want let that knee wobble a lot. It's going to have to be a nice foot placement. So you got to feel comfortable where you start and begin. Again, you're doing this on one leg. Circling the leg around, this is again a balance, this is for the core stabilization and then bring that leg back behind you and then hold. And I'm stepping back down with that toe so I can have some leverage and be comfortable when I come down. We do that again. Lift the leg up, leg lift. Circle, circle, circle. You have to tap the toe down, it's okay, bring it back behind you and bring the toe behind, directly behind you and bring the arms up. Bring it together and do the same thing on the other side. Lift up. Now notice my knee, my supporting leg that I'm standing on is bending. If you got this leg locked out, you're going to be whoo, all over the place just like that. So make sure you have that support, bend that knee, okay? Lift up, circle, circle, circle, back behind you and hold. Go ahead and do it again. Lift up, circle, and then back behind. And that is your finish.
- How to Do Calf Exercises on Stairs
- How to Leg Circle Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Exercises
- How to Do Calf Exercises
- How to Do Back Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Thigh Leg Exercises
- How to Do Inner Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Floor Work Leg Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Leg Exercises
- How to Do Back Lunge Leg Exercises
- How to Do Squat Leg Exercises
- Introduction to Leg Exercises
- How to Do Lunge Leg Exercises