Learn how to do back lunges with expert tips on leg exercises in this free fitness video on leg exercises and workouts.
What I'm going to go ahead and do is some lunges combining lifting your back leg coming through. So how this is going to look is I lunge, bring that leg, pull it right through. Same thing on the other side. Lift and pull it through. Like you're stepping into something. So extending that leg back and pull that knee through. Same thing on the other side. Now keep in mind while you're doing these, if you start to feel like you're going to wobble anywhere side to side, just start contracting the abs. So you want your core always to be stabilized. So if I start to feel like I'm all over the place, just squeeze and tighten and you'll immediately have some more control of where you're going. Always remember to breathe. Step back, knee, pull it through. Squat, lift, pull that knee through. Like you're marching, climbing up a mountain.
- How to Do Calf Exercises on Stairs
- How to Leg Circle Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Exercises
- How to Do Calf Exercises
- How to Do Back Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Thigh Leg Exercises
- How to Do Inner Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Floor Work Leg Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Leg Exercises
- How to Do Back Lunge Leg Exercises
- How to Do Squat Leg Exercises
- Introduction to Leg Exercises
- How to Do Lunge Leg Exercises