Learn how to do squats for leg exercise in this free fitness video on leg exercises and workouts.
We're going to go ahead and show you some actual squats with my knees and toes facing front. It's going to be actually a seating chair. So you're going to be sitting back down as if there was a chair behind you. The difference between these squats obviously and the ones we've been doing before with the knees and toes turned out, is that we have the knees and toes facing forward. So you will actually be sitting into a chair. The ones with the knees and toes sitting out to the side, you go straight down and up. Knees and toes forward, you sit back. So this is an opportunity as I sit back and down, pull up and feel that in your glutes and squeeze really tight. Sit back and squeeze. Sit back in that imaginary chair and squeeze. And you may even want to alternate. So we're going to alternate knees each time lift. So sit back, pull that knee up. Sit back. So go ahead alternate. Lift and pull the knee up and sit.
- How to Do Calf Exercises on Stairs
- How to Leg Circle Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Exercises
- How to Do Calf Exercises
- How to Do Back Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Thigh Leg Exercises
- How to Do Inner Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Floor Work Leg Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Leg Exercises
- How to Do Back Lunge Leg Exercises
- How to Do Squat Leg Exercises
- Introduction to Leg Exercises
- How to Do Lunge Leg Exercises