Learn how to do lunges with expert tips on leg exercises in this free fitness video on leg exercises and workouts.
I'm going to go through some lunges with you. So go ahead and kind of get in this large stance here. In my lunge, I'm just going to go straight down and up. I'm actually going to start with my hands on my hips, it's a little easier, you can start balancing this way. Then after a few, after you get a little warmed up, let's do do maybe about 10. Nice and easy. Make sure your abs and your glutes are tight. Just staying neutral going down and up. But I'm going to lift my back leg up. So, that's why it's very key to make sure you're centrally located. And up, lunge down and lift. Down and up. This is really going to be good for targeting your glutes and getting that back hamstring. Down and lift. Down and lift. And obviously you'll do the same thing, repeat on the other side. Do about 15 or 20 of those and you'll feel it. My foot placement, you want to feel comfortable and evenly spread here. So as I'm going down for my lunge, I just don't want my knee to be going passed my toe and this knee is bending down. When you're going all the way down or you know you've gone far enough, is where you have that 90 degree angle bend and then come back up. Now our legs are going to come in a little closer together when we lunge and lift that back leg. Lunge, and lift.
- How to Do Calf Exercises on Stairs
- How to Leg Circle Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Exercises
- How to Do Calf Exercises
- How to Do Back Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Thigh Leg Exercises
- How to Do Inner Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Floor Work Leg Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Leg Exercises
- How to Do Back Lunge Leg Exercises
- How to Do Squat Leg Exercises
- Introduction to Leg Exercises
- How to Do Lunge Leg Exercises