Learn how to properly warm up to take the field for baseball with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos with Expert Village, and today I'm going to show you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment, we're going to demonstrate stretching. Now we want to do this before any game and before any practice. Stretching prevents any ligament pull or any injuries to your ligaments and other joints and other muscles. Now it's very, very important that everybody stretches their arm like so -- you want to get the pull right here, and switch with the other arm. You can also stretch the triceps by coming up here. And after you also want to do circles to flex the joints on your ball and socket here. Your rotator cuff. Leg stretches, such as stretching of the quad like so. Hamstring stretches by reaching down here. Now, it's very important that you also get the agilities in as well. Stuff like lunges, backpedals, high-knees, high kicks, and different types of -- other types of agilities, before a game and before a practice session, so you can maintain flexibility and you maintain loose throughout the entire practice or of a game.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee