Learn the best ways to practice out fielding with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hello, my name is Juan Carlos and today I am going to show you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment, we're going to talk about practice regiments for an outfielder. Now outfielders take more pop flies than ground balls, so you want to have a partner hit you enough reps every day to improve your defense as far as catching the ball in the air. Now the first thing you want to do is you want to judge where the ball is going to land. So as soon as the ball is hit up in the air, you want to find the ball first, and you never want to be stuck leaving your glove up in the air finding the ball as it's flying. You actually want to run under the ball first, then get your hands up, set your feet and catch the ball like so. And be in this position so maybe you can do the crab step or the hop step when you want to fire the ball.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee