Improve your baseball swing by learning how to play soft toss with simple training techniques and expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos with Expert Village. Today I'm going to teach you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment we're going to talk about batting practicing in terms of soft toss. Now as opposed to the tee, the tee is a little bit more structure. You know where the ball is it's more for your control but this is more hand eye coordination. You will need a partner you would get down on one knee and you would stand just right about here because you want the toss to be right in front of you just like on the tee. Now it's very important that if you get about 10 tosses every rep; a couple of reps a couple of sets in, like this would really improve your hitting as far as hand eye coordination, recognizing the pitch and also catching the ball at the highest point, making contact right away.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee