Learn how to speed up your batting swing with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos with Expert Village. Today I'm going to teach you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment we're going to improve our back speed in terms of strength training. Now this machine The Universal Machine is the optimal machine to work your back speed. Now what hitters do is you want to be able to grab this with two hands using a pulley from above as you angle it at the top. You come and you pull, you just simply pull forward and you're mimicking the elbow bend and the wrist band in terms as you we're hitting a bat in the game. This type of strength training will improve your back speed dramatically as it will feel as a feather once you hold a real bat in your hand and once you master this, your triceps will develop and your triceps will develop. But the most importantly your back speed will increase huge.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee