Learn on what counts fastballs are usually thrown with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Today I'm going to show you how to hit a fastball. In this segment I'm going to talk about fastball counts. It's very important and this is the normality in all baseball and as well in softball that when the hitter is in front two and 0, two balls and no strikes are three and one or three and 0. A pitcher predictively may throw a fastball in order to get a strike across the plate. This is very important because the hitter can counter by expecting that kind of pitch and obviously be ready to hit that ball. So normally two and 0 three and one and three and 0 expect a fastball on those types of counts.
- How to Time a Fastball
- What Bat to Use to Hit a Fastball
- Common Mistakes in Hitting Fastballs
- How to Choke Up on a Baseball Bat
- How to Shift your Weight to Hit a Baseball
- Counts when Fastballs are Thrown
- How to Hit an Outside Fastball
- How to Hit an Inside Fastball
- How to Hit a Low Fastball
- How to Hit a Fastball Down the Middle
- How to Hit a Baseball
- Batting Stances & Body Techniques