Learn how to hit baseballs off of a live pitcher with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos with Expert Village. Today I'm going to teach you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment we're going to demonstrate batting practice with live pitching. Now as oppose of the machine, the machine pitches automatic fastballs and an automatic curve balls going from one angle to one angle only. Life pitching determines more of a simulated angle of the game as the pitchers as hitters are seeing pitchers from various arm angles to where they can adjust to improve there hitting. This makes to be a more effective hitting practice regiment than the machine. The machine is mainly for timing for fastballs. But as opposed to the live pitching you get various angles, live angles from an actual pitcher when hitting the ball. Normally for a lefty, you would set this type of a L cage at this and have balls being thrown by a left handed pitcher on this end. You can flip the machine over (flip the cage over) in order to throw the ball right handed.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee