Tee up some baseballs and practice your hitting! Learn the best way to use a tee for batting training with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos with Expert Village. Today I'm going to teach you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment I'm going to teach you how to hit off a tee. Now becoming a competitive baseball player, you want to improve your hitting by hitting off your tee. It improves your form and it improves your control and improves your hand and eye coordination especially depending on the size of the ball. Now using a baseball size width of the ball is good for a competitive baseball player. You normally also want to use also a golf ball size and it improves your coordination even better. Also using a bat will also help but for right now for the purposes of a drill you definitely want to use a standard baseball size ball and a regular bat. Stand in front of the tee because you never want to receive the ball here or receive a ball in front. Set your feet bat on your shoulder and take you three steps and hit and that's how you hit off a tee.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee