Get that fastball down the middle and hit it out of the park with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Today I'm going to show you how to hit a fastball. In this segment we're going to learn how to hit a high fastball. Now normally every batter has their own stance but what's more important to hit a high fastball is that the hands are up in the zone. As the ball is coming towards me we still want to catch the ball in front of us but the hands have to be high in order to make direct contact with the ball. If we by any chance hit the ball slightly under we will pop the ball up and effectively we'll either go fowl or go up in the air for an out.
- How to Time a Fastball
- What Bat to Use to Hit a Fastball
- Common Mistakes in Hitting Fastballs
- How to Choke Up on a Baseball Bat
- How to Shift your Weight to Hit a Baseball
- Counts when Fastballs are Thrown
- How to Hit an Inside Fastball
- How to Hit an Outside Fastball
- How to Hit a Low Fastball
- How to Hit a Fastball Down the Middle
- How to Hit a Baseball
- Batting Stances & Body Techniques