Learn how to properly perform the roundhouse kick from a professional kickboxing instructor in this free instructional video.
Hi, my name is Julio Anta with Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense in Miami, Florida. You can reach us on the web at www.antakungfu.com and now we are going to show you a basic martial art roundhouse that you can use in a kickboxing class or martial arts class or to kick box itself and it is called roundhouse kick. Jeanette is going to demonstrate one regular speed. Move, hsh, move, hsh, move, hsh and now in slow motion Jeanette chambering bring it up, kick, recoil and back. So the roundhouse kick could be used with the real legs the way she is using it. For fitness you got to make sure you pivot, lift up the heel to turn if you can only turn your knee and you need to turn your hips all the way and roundhouse you can go to the head body or to the groin. As you can see she has a chamber which is bend the knee, a kick which is a snap, recoil brings it in and down. Flea swapping again, no hard hitting. You hit hard in the ear, you hurt your knee. Front leg Jeanette. Front leg is beautiful for self defense. You have the aggressor or thee predator coming at you, you snap them to the groin and as you can see she is chambering, kicks, recoil and back to do a perfect roundhouse kick.
- How to Throw an Uppercut Punch in Kickboxing
- The Roundhouse Kick in Beginning Kickboxing
- Kickboxing Combinations in Beginning Kickboxing
- Knee Strike Kickboxing Technique
- How to Throw a Jab Punch: Boxing Basics
- Front Kick in a Street Fight vs. a Kickboxing Match
- Front Leg Kick in Beginning Kickboxing
- How to Move Your Feet During a Kickboxing Match
- Basic Kickboxing Stance