Learn how to combine several boxing moves at once in a kickboxing match from a professional kickboxing instructor in this free instructional video.
Hi, my name is Julio Anta from Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense in Miami, Florida. Our website is www.antakungfu.com. Now we are going to put it all together in our beginners kick boxing. We are going to add three kicks, three punches with a kick and we are going to do it slow at first then we will then put on some speed. As you can see you are going to jab, cross, hook, leg kick; very powerful combination and as she does it, now a little bit faster you are going to see that she brings in her fists faster than it goes out. Now she can tighten up a moment of impact and remember when you don’t’ have anything to strike at, flea swapping quick, now you can tighten up those fists at the moment of impact. Ready, one, two, three, good. Go. Go. Go. Go. Jab, cross, hook, leg kick. Okay as you can see her leg kick she is hitting with her shin. She is not hitting with her foot. The power comes from the shin to the nerve from where coming down on the leg. One last time, go, hsh, okay. Once again this Julio Anta with Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense in Miami, Florida. Our website is www.antakungfu.com. On behalf of Expert Village.com we would like to thank you for watching our beginners kickboxing.
- How to Throw an Uppercut Punch in Kickboxing
- The Roundhouse Kick in Beginning Kickboxing
- Kickboxing Combinations in Beginning Kickboxing
- Knee Strike Kickboxing Technique
- How to Throw a Jab Punch: Boxing Basics
- Front Kick in a Street Fight vs. a Kickboxing Match
- Front Leg Kick in Beginning Kickboxing
- How to Move Your Feet During a Kickboxing Match
- Basic Kickboxing Stance