Learn how to perform a front kick in a street fight and in a kickboxing match from a professional kickboxing instructor in this free instructional video.
Hi my name is Julio Anta from Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense in Miami, Florida. You can reach us on the web at www.antakungfu.com. We are going to demonstrate now what is called front kick. Front Kick is a basic kick in any martial arts including kickboxing. We are going to do it the first time around with the rear leg and we are going to take it up high. So here we go, move, move, move and as you can see the technique would be chamber, chamber then bend kick, recoil back. You got to bend the kick. You kick it. You have shoes on you just push it down like this and we usually wear shoes. For demonstrations or a kickboxing match hold head high. For the street kick from the waist down, kick in the groin and with that kick will kick the shin. And for fitness it is working your entire body. Now let’s try the front leg. Front leg, front kick. Same thing but with the front leg working the other side now the body and the different muscles and snapping. Now she is going for a street attack. She is kicking the aggressor in the groin and he comes in. Her shoulders are relaxed, her hands are up, she makes a beautiful chamber that is turning he leg, kick recoil and down.
- How to Throw an Uppercut Punch in Kickboxing
- The Roundhouse Kick in Beginning Kickboxing
- Kickboxing Combinations in Beginning Kickboxing
- Knee Strike Kickboxing Technique
- How to Throw a Jab Punch: Boxing Basics
- Front Kick in a Street Fight vs. a Kickboxing Match
- Front Leg Kick in Beginning Kickboxing
- How to Move Your Feet During a Kickboxing Match
- Basic Kickboxing Stance