Learn rock climbing tips and resources that will allow you to stay safe when you're out on the mountain in this free instructional outdoors video.
Hi guys, thanks for watching. Remember rock climbing is an inherently dangerous sport, so feel free to get more instruction or read some books out there. A good one is "Freedom of the Hills" by The Mountaineers Press. Remember, always wear a helmet. I didn't today, but you should always in the future. And remember to always check over your equipment. So, today we went over belaying, we went over climbing, we went over some of the gear you're going to need -- shoes, chalk, etc, harness and I hope you learned something. My name is Justus Zimmerman and this was expertvillage.com.
- Learn About Rock Climbing Tips & Resources
- How to Repel While Rock Climbing
- How to Use an Anchor While Rock Climbing
- How to Lead While Rock Climbing
- How to Belay Yourself While Rock Climbing
- How to Lower Yourself While Rock Climbing
- Understand How to Move Your Hips & Feet While Rock Climbing
- Learn About Different Ropes & Knots for Rock Climbing
- Pick the Right Rock Climbing Protective Gear
- Pick the Right Rock Climbing Harnesses
- Pick the Right Rock Climbing Gear
- Pick the Right Rock Climbing Latches
- Pick the Right Rock Climbing Shoes