Learn how to use mineral corn to attract and hunt whitetail deer in this free video.
Hi this is John again. Now we’re going to be talking about food, as it relates to your hunting. As any wildlife biologist can tell you, corn is one of the favorite foods for the North American whitetail buck. You have different ways that you can put food in an area. The main thing that you need to do is check with your regulations to see if you can have food such as this near your stand. Some states specify that you need to have at least 100 yards away from where you will be hunting. Here’s what the corn will look like, as it would come from a bag, just dry corn that you can lay out on the ground or you can have a feeder and what this will do, this will bring the deer in the area on a regular basis and increase your chances of seeing them and have a shot on a trophy buck.
- How to Read Deer Sign: Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Use Mineral Corn to Attract Whitetail Deer: Hunting Tips & Techniques
- Shot Placement: Where to Shoot a Whitetail Deer: Hunting Tips & Techniques
- Where to Place a Deer Stand: Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Cover Your Scent Hunting Whitetail Deer
- How to Sight In Your Rifle: Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Make an Artificial Mineral Lick to Attract Deer: Deer Hunting Tips
- How to Stalk a Deer: Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Use Deer Call to Lure in Bucks: Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- Different Bullet Types Used in Deer Hunting