Learn how to simulate buck calls to lure in deer using a deer call in this free video on deer hunting.
Hi this is John again. Another thing we’re going to be talking about right now is an unofficial deer call; this is what is called a tube call. There’s two ways that you can use this call, one is to blow into it to let another deer know that there’s a buck in the area or to simulate another buck. Also this can be used very effectively if a deer is running by or walking by you and you want to stop that deer so you can get a broad side shot. You can blow into it any different way that you like, anything that would let the deer know that there’s something in the area that they need to look at and they need to stop. When you’ve that buck and you can get a good shot out after.
- How to Read Deer Sign: Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Use Mineral Corn to Attract Whitetail Deer: Hunting Tips & Techniques
- Shot Placement: Where to Shoot a Whitetail Deer: Hunting Tips & Techniques
- Where to Place a Deer Stand: Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Sight In Your Rifle: Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Cover Your Scent Hunting Whitetail Deer
- How to Make an Artificial Mineral Lick to Attract Deer: Deer Hunting Tips
- How to Use Deer Call to Lure in Bucks: Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- How to Stalk a Deer: Deer Hunting Tips & Techniques
- Different Bullet Types Used in Deer Hunting