Learn how to break down a semi-automatic pistol for cleaning, in this free video featuring a Marine double expert marksman.
Hi! This is John with Expert Village. Now that we’ve shot the weapon, next thing we’re going to do is take off our eyes and ears and break down the gun ready for cleaning. After every time you fire the gun, you want to clean the weapon. This segment is going to be specific to the HK 40 USP, but for all semi automatic pistols, this is the basic components that come in your firearm. To do your firearm, consult your owner’s manual for all the information needed for that. Now, pick up the weapon, make sure to check it. Make sure it’s empty. Now, we’re going to push this pin in here which is going to release the slide lock. Now the side’s able to come off very gently. You have the bottom and place that to the side. Now we have the spring, the barrel comes out, and we have the side itself. Those are basic components of the HK 40 USP compact. And now the weapon’s ready for cleaning, reassembly, and be ready to fire again for next time. This is John from Expert Village.
- Squeezing the Trigger : Handgun Target Shooting
- Proper Stances for Handgun Target Shooting
- Using the Handgun Sights : Handgun Target Shooting
- Single Action vs. Double Action Guns : Handgun Target Shooting
- Breathing, Relaxation & Bone Support : Handgun Target Shooting
- Shooting Range Rules : Target Practice
- How to Properly Grip a Handgun : Target Shooting
- How to Load a Semi-Auto Handgun Magazine : Target Shooting
- Firing a Semi-Automatic Handgun : Target Shooting
- Using Follow-through Technique for Shooting Handguns : Target Shooting
- Safety Devices on an HK Handgun : Target Shooting
- Common Ammunition Rounds : Target Shooting
- How to Break Down a Semi-Automatic Pistol for Cleaning