Since the frame is the main part of a bicycle, upgrading your frame can have a huge impact on the performance of bike. Get tips on choosing and buying road frames in this free bicycle accessories video guide.
Today, we're going to talk about road frames. This is a key area. This is going to determine all of the ride of the bike and really is the main part and the heart of our bike. We're looking at a Look today. This is the oldest manufacturer of carbon fiber bikes on the market today. They've been making these for over 20 years in the carbon business for bicycles so they really are one of the most knowledgeable and experienced companies out there. What we're looking at today is one of their premier frames called the 585. This particular model is to be the Ultra. What we've got featured in this one are such things as a full carbon fiber frame including the lugs that bond these together, very specifically braided tubes for top tube, down tube, seat tube, and stays, which you're going to blend the difference between a comfortable ride and a stiff ride. We need to find the perfect balance in between these and the harmony so that we get as an efficient of a ride with a comfortable as ride as possible. This particular bike is very popular with the professional cyclists that you see in the Tour de France, and many professional teams that chose to use this bike because of some of its performance to comfort aspects. Remember, you're looking for a premier frame that going to provide you with lightweight, stiff, performance and comfort. You may want to take a look at Look.
- How to Choose a Road Bike Frame
- Nutritional Supplements for Cycling
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Cranks
- How to Choose Bike Saddles
- Disc Brakes for Mountain Bikes
- Upgrading to Carbon Fiber Bike Seat Posts
- How to Choose Road Bike Pedals
- Innovations in Cycling Clothing
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Pedals
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Shoes
- Guide to Buying Mountain Bike Shoes
- How to Choose Bike Handlebars
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Wheels
- How to Choose Road Wheels for Your Bicycle