Get tips on how to accessorize your mountain bike with disc brakes in this free bicycle accessories buying guide on video.
Today, we're going to be talking about disc brakes for the mountain bike. You've probably seen these out there. They're being featured on bicycles much more these days, and they've been around now for a few years. We've made some great advancements in this area. One of the cutting edge and longest active companies in this area would be the drilling company Magura. Magura has a full-featured brake here in the Marta SL, also being the latest weight full disc brake out on the market right now. It's featuring a carbon fiber lever with an aluminium main body and aluminium calipers to it. This particular one as I mentioned is a hydraulic disc brake and works very well in both stopping power and keeping it nice and lightweight, and what a cool upgrade to your mountain bike.
- How to Choose a Road Bike Frame
- Nutritional Supplements for Cycling
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Cranks
- How to Choose Bike Saddles
- Disc Brakes for Mountain Bikes
- How to Choose Road Bike Pedals
- Upgrading to Carbon Fiber Bike Seat Posts
- Innovations in Cycling Clothing
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Pedals
- Guide to Buying Mountain Bike Shoes
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Shoes
- How to Choose Bike Handlebars
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Wheels
- How to Choose Road Wheels for Your Bicycle