Carbon fiber seat posts can make your bicycle more lightweight and can improve comfort. Learn how to choose bike seat posts in this free bicycle accessories video guide.
Today, we're talking about carbon fiber seat post. This is an area that we can both drop weight, gain strength, and make for a more comfortable ride. Again, this is one of the main interfaces with the bike so we can really add a lot of comfort. One of the manufacturers that is very known for their carbon product would be Look. Look is a French company that manufactures in France. We get very lightweight in a neighborhood of around 180 grams. Again, this can save us up to half a pound, sometimes even three quarters of a pound off of our stocked seat post. So, it can be a big weight loss with adding the comfort. We also have a very adjustable clamp here to accommodate many different positions that we may want to do on the bike, and for customized fitting of your self on the bike. It's also featured out with a titanium binder bolt with it and makes for a cool upgrade to your road bike.
- How to Choose a Road Bike Frame
- Nutritional Supplements for Cycling
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Cranks
- How to Choose Bike Saddles
- Disc Brakes for Mountain Bikes
- Upgrading to Carbon Fiber Bike Seat Posts
- How to Choose Road Bike Pedals
- Innovations in Cycling Clothing
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Pedals
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Shoes
- Guide to Buying Mountain Bike Shoes
- How to Choose Bike Handlebars
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Wheels
- How to Choose Road Wheels for Your Bicycle