The latest road bike shoes offer advanced technology in an extremely lightweight shoe that can be custom-molded to the shape of your foot. Get tips on buying new road shoes in this free bicycle accessories video guide.
Today, we're going to be talking about road shoes. This is one area that really can make a difference as well in your riding and the comfort of your feet which is very important. What we have here is a brand new shoe from Shimano. It's called the R300. This is a fully heat-moldable shoe. Everything from the sole to the full surrounding upper of the shoe is going to mold to your foot, and be really custom done for you. What we have is a full upper which features a ratchet and two Velcro, so you really get that heel and they're very secure. We have a carbon fiber sole which could be lightweight and very stiff for you featuring some vent holes with it as well as you'll see that it actually wraps up the heel cup of the shoe, so it makes for a very solid and stable shoe, all done in a very lightweight package that is custom done to your foot.
- How to Choose a Road Bike Frame
- Nutritional Supplements for Cycling
- How to Choose Bike Saddles
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Cranks
- Disc Brakes for Mountain Bikes
- Upgrading to Carbon Fiber Bike Seat Posts
- Innovations in Cycling Clothing
- How to Choose Road Bike Pedals
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Pedals
- Guide to Buying Mountain Bike Shoes
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Shoes
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Wheels
- How to Choose Bike Handlebars
- How to Choose Road Wheels for Your Bicycle